Some September Statistics
Facts about CZodiac Defi Bank:
1) The treasury and deployer transactions have remained 100% transparent since day 1. Everything we do is communicated in our Telegram first and is viewable on BSCScan.
2) We paid out over $12,000 in CZF for the holders of CZodiac RabbitCatch NFTs (over 6 months)
3) We recovered a stablecoin from a broken peg with 0% collateral to 107% collateral and over $500k in assets (in 7 months)
4) We burned over $20,000 worth of CZF from the early days of the stablecoin profits (over 3 months)
5) We went from $10,000 TVL to $1,500,000 TVL (and rising) on cz.farm
6) We currently output over $300 in rewards EVERY DAY on cz.farm. (90-day pools have been active for two cycles, and will continue to repeat!)
News on the Rabbit Catch NFTs:
You will have some very cool options for these guys in the near future including NFT staking pools, Pools v1 Boosts, Rabbit Breeding NFT Game, and much more!
At the current stage economically, the CZF liquidity couldn’t handle a $400/week output for the rabbits. It is clear that many are heartbroken about this, but don’t worry! There is some very exciting things that are meant to be released and it’s right around the corner. We will continue to outpace the bears…
Like I mentioned before, you’ve been earning substantial passive income if you have been following the CZodiac process and using the farms and pools on cz.farm. If you’ve been following our FairTribe Division as well, you have seen the impact of CZUSD tokenomics on the charts. You’ve seen the automated lotteries that have airdropped some really great prizes and rewards. You have the option to keep a piece of your portfolio in a place that is not tied to BTC or BNB, but simply tied to nothing more than the Great Community that believes in CZodiac DeFi Bank.
Follow our social media accounts so you won’t miss out on what’s coming next!
If there’s anything you’d like to learn or if you have questions, message us at any time.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only and must not be offered or used as investment, financial, or other advice.